Django Unchained" jumped four spots from last week's list to become the fourth most pirated movie of the week.
What does MOW stand for?
MOW stands for Movie of the Week
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MOW
We have 33 other meanings of MOW in our Acronym Attic
- Ministry of Works (Bahrain)
- Ministry of Works (UK)
- Mission Operations Wing (NASA)
- Mission Operations Working Group
- Missionaries of War (online gaming clan)
- Modern Welsh (linguistics)
- Moment of Weakness
- Moscow, Russia (Airport Code)
- Most of World
- Mountain of Worship (ministry)
- Museum of Writing (UK)
- Michigan Outdoor Writers Association
- Ministry of Women's Affairs (Afghanistan)
- Minnesota Onsite Wastewater Association (est. 1975)
- Meals on Wheels Association of America
- Meals on Wheels Association of America Foundation
- Ministry of Women and Children's Affairs (Ghana)
- Mechanization Of Warehousing And Shipping Procedures
- Mustered Out With Battery (military terminology)
- Meals on Wheels Chicago (Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Movie of the Week app for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, available now in the App Store.
More impressively, the ad appeared just once in prime time, during the NBC Movie of the Week, on September 7, 1964.
It was the subject of an ABC movie of the week this month.
If singer-songwriter Mary Gauthier ever tires of malting music, she can always sell her life story as a TV movie of the week.
Now, it's overnight: The story's on the Internet immediately, the 5 o'clock news, the TV movie of the week.
13 /PRNewswire/ -- HARPO Productions first television film "Overexposed," the ABC Sunday Night Movie of the Week won the time period in the prime-time ratings race on Sunday, Oct.
Bird: The Game that Changed the Game," a documentary for Fox Sports Net, and "Passing Glory," a movie of the week.