Gurung said the Movement for National Land and Agricultural Reform (MONLAR), a PWRDF partner, has expressed concern that the Sri Lankan government's post-tsunami reconstruction process is being implemented without any input from the victims.
What does MONLAR stand for?
MONLAR stands for Movement for National Land and Agricultural Reform (Sri Lanka)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Multi-Wavelength Optical Network
- Money Exchange
- Monsoon Experiment
- Matter Organic Non-Glycerol
- Museum of Our National Heritage (now National Heritage Museum)
- Ministry of National and Higher Education (Morocco)
- Monitoring of Trends and Determinants in Cardiovascular Disease (WHO study)
- Motilal Nehru Institute of Research Business Administration (India)
- Mini Cooper Owners of New Jersey
- Missouri Organization of Nurse Leaders
- Maatschappij voor Oude en Nieuwe Media (Society for Old and New Media; Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- Mint on Near Mint Card (collectibles)
- Multiobjective Optimization Neural Network
- Mensa of Northeastern New York
- Monocacy National Battlefield (US National Park Service)
- Mononucleosis (aka kissing disease)
- Mobile Noise Barge
- Monolithic Integration beyond 26.5 GHz
- Advanced Integrated Macrocell-Based Graphics Rendering System with the PowerPC