In addition to support for most open-source databases, Movable Type Enterprise supports the Oracle 10g platform and directory services integration.
What does MTE stand for?
MTE stands for Movable Type Enterprise (blogging platform)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MTE
We have 129 other meanings of MTE in our Acronym Attic
- Ministerio do Trabalho e Emprego (Brazilian Ministry of Work)
- Missile Test Equipment
- Mission Task Element
- Mobile Tail Enclosure (USAF C-5)
- Mobile Terminal Enhancement (Sprint)
- Modular Threat Emitter
- Monitoring Tree Element (computing)
- Monroe Truck Equipment (Monroe, WI)
- Months to Exhaust
- More than Engineering (Canada)
- Moving Target Exploitation
- Multi-System Test Engineering
- Multiple Tenant Environment
- Multiple Terminal Emulator
- Multipurpose Test Equipment
- Multisystem Test Equipment
- My Thoughts Exactly
- Maintenance Test Equipment/Specified Test Equipment
- Marlboro Township Education Association (Marlboro, NJ)
- Middletown Township Education Association (Belford, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SAN FRANCISCO -- Six Apart, the world leader in blogging software and services, today released an upgrade to its flagship business blogging tool Movable Type and announced availability of Movable Type Enterprise with priority customer support in the United States.
Earlier this month, it announced an initiative to bring specialized tools and services to businesses with the announcement of TypePad Business Class and Movable Type Enterprise.