I must say, I'm quite impressed," said Jan "mouz|Bishop" Koch, veteran Counter-Strike: Source(TM) player, mousesports.
What does mouz stand for?
mouz stands for MouseSports (gaming clan)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Macintosh Owners and Users Society of Edmonton (Alberta, Canada)
- Making Opportunities for Upgrading Schools and Education
- Manually Operated User Selection Equipment (humor)
- Manually Oscillating Utensil Sonically Engaged
- Minimum Orbital Unmanned Satellite of Earth
- Torpedo Recognition and Alertment Processor (Navy)
- Management and Operation of User Services Section
- Military Operation in Urban Terrain (US DoD)
- Military Operations on Urbanized Terrain Focus Area Collaborative Team
- Multiplication of Unnecessary Technical Synonyms
Samples in periodicals archive:
6 tournament are some of the most accomplished teams of the past years with mousesports, Winner of the World Championship 2008, fnatic, winner of the World Championship 2009 and SK, winner of the last Global Challenge that took place in early September 2009 in Chengdu.
New White Headset Reflects mousesports Professional Team CHICAGO -- The leading manufacturer of innovative professional gaming gear, SteelSeries, today announced the release of the SteelSeries Limited Edition 5Hv2 mouz headset.
The shape, materials and specifications of the SteelSeries Ikari mice are based on input from championship professionals from teams such as Team 3D, compLexity, mousesports, SK Gaming and others, who collectively represent the world's most accomplished gaming teams in Counter-Strike and other gaming titles.
Through its professional gamer following and industry-leading products, SteelSeries is creating one of the largest charity collections with professional gamers ever, with dozens of gaming products, each autographed by some of the world's top PC gaming teams such as MeetYourMakers, SK Gaming, Made in Brazil, Gravitas Gaming, TEK9, level99, Excello and mousesports.
Franz Burghardt and his teammates from mousesports recently won the ESL Masters championship at CeBIT in Germany, beating the best teams in the world and winning $50,000 USD.