Reference: 2003-STAR-A1 Mouse Models of Human Cancers Consortium The National Cancer Institute (NCI) invites new and competing renewal cooperative agreement (U01) and NIH intramural applications from groups of investigators to continue the Mouse Models of Human Cancers Consortium (MMHCC).
What does MMHCC stand for?
MMHCC stands for Mouse Models of Human Cancers Consortium
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MMHCC in our Acronym Attic
- Mamiya Medical Heritage Center (Honolulu, HI)
- Marian Missionaries of the Holy Cross (Catholic congregation from the Philippines)
- Massachusetts Mental Health Center
- Master of Management in Health Care (Vanderbuilt University)
- Michigan Manufactured Home Commission
- Michigan Mushroom Hunters Club (Ann Arbor, Michigan)
- Massachusetts Mental Health Counselors Association
- Michigan Mental Health Counselors Association
- Missouri Mental Health Counselors Association
- Muslim Mindanao Halal Certification Board Inc. (Philippines)
- Masse Maximale Homologuée au Décollage
- Member Mental Health Diagnostics
- Mid-Michigan District Health Department
- Militaires, Mesures, Hydrodynamique, Diversification
- Mixed Mode Hierarchical Description
- Moose Mountain Health District
- Mortality and Morbidity in Hemodialysis
- Motor Mounts Heavy Duty
- Mountain, Moor, Heath or Down (land)
- Municipal Mental Health Department
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through its sponsorship of the Mouse Models of Human Cancers Consortium (MMHCC), NCI has accumulated diverse Web-based resources of critical importance to cancer researchers, and it has retained Apelon to help develop a Web platform that enables researchers to find what they need.