8,313,910 "Isolated Genomic Polynucleotide Fragments from Chromosome 12 that Encode Human Mouse Double Minute 2 Homolog" teaches a method of isolation of specific parts of genomic sequence, which encodes a protein, regulating the tumor suppressor gene p53, the so called "guardian of genome;" it can act as an alternative to cytotoxic chemotherapy in many tumor cells.
What does MDM2 stand for?
MDM2 stands for Mouse Double Minute 2
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MDM2
- Multi-Drive Missile (Honor Harrington science fiction novels)
- Multi-Static Data Matrix
- Multiattribute Decision-Making
- Multidisciplinary Meeting (medical records)
- Multiple Differentiated Meter (DiffServ strategy)
- Multiple Distant Microphones
- Multipurpose Demilitarization Machine
- Multiservice Data Manager
- Murine Double Minute 2 Gene
- Murine Double Minute 2 Gene (pathology)
- 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (Ecstasy)
- Many Delinquent Modern Anarchists (computer virus)
- Medical Devices Manufacturers Association
- Meter Data Management Agent (electric utilities)
- Midwest Direct Marketing Association
- Minnesota Donkey and Mule Association
- Movimento Di Massa Antiproibizionista
- Multi-Disciplinary Monitoring Agency (India)
- Multithreaded Daemon for Multimedia Access
Samples in periodicals archive:
7,754,424, titled "Isolated genomic polynucleotide fragments from chromosome 12 that encode human carboxypeptidase M and the human mouse double minute 2 homolog," claims isolated genomic polynucleotide fragments that encode human mouse double minute 2 homolog as well as fragments of contiguous exon-intron and intron-exon regions, transcription factor binding regions and other noncoding regions such as 5' and 3' noncoding regions and intron regions, complementary polynucleotides, microarrays, vectors and host cells containing these fragments.