Mountains-to-Sea-Trail (MST) The Mountains-to-Sea Trail is North Carolina's flagship trail; it was first proposed in 1977 and became part of the North Carolina State Park System in 2000.
What does MST stand for?
MST stands for Mountains-to-Sea Trail (walking/biking route, North Carolina)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MST
We have 348 other meanings of MST in our Acronym Attic
- Momentum Stock Trader
- Mono Spanning Tree (Cisco)
- Monolithic Systems Technology
- Monterey Salinas Transit
- Montessori School of Tokyo (Tokyo, Japan)
- Monthly Season Ticket (Indian railway)
- Moorish Science Temple of America
- Morphine Sulphate Tablets
- Mosta (postal locality, Malta)
- Mountain Standard Time (GMT-0700)
- Movimento dos Sem Terra (Brazilian leftist group: Without Land Movement)
- Movimento dos Trabalhadores Rurais Sem Terra (Landless Rural Workers, Brazil)
- Movimiento de Trabajadores Rurales Sin Tierra (Portuguese: Movement of Landless Rural Workers; Brazil)
- Movimiento Sin Trabajo (Spanish: Movement between Jobs; Argentina)
- Multi-Statement Transaction
- Multiple Scattering Theory
- Multiple Spanning-Tree (protocol, Cisco)
- Multiple Subject Teaching (various schools)
- Multiple Subpial Transsection
- Multiplex Section Termination (Alcatel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Non-profit Irvine Ranch Land Reserve Trust created to fulfill vision for land as world-class natural and recreational resource - Additional $20 million donated to expedite expanded public access and enhanced conservation resource management; brings to $50 million amount Bren Foundation has donated to enhance Reserve - First of three Mountains-to-Sea Trails is complete, stretching from Anaheim Hills to Back Bay of Newport Beach; two more are planned - U.
The Mountains-to-Sea Trail parallels the parkway for 7.