and Mountaineer Wind Energy Center in Thomas, West Virginia.
What does MWEC stand for?
MWEC stands for Mountaineer Wind Energy Center (Tucker County, WV)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MWEC
We have 6 other meanings of MWEC in our Acronym Attic
- Maibornwolff et Al (German information technology firm)
- Medium Wave Electric Activity
- Michigan Water Environment Association (est. 1925)
- Mid Wales Energy Agency (UK)
- Missouri Water Environment Association
- Mpigi Widows Entrepreneurs Association (Uganda)
- Myanmar Women Entrepreneurs' Association (est. 1995)
- Mount Weather Emergency Action Center (US FEMA)
- Mount Weather Emergency Assistance Center (Bluemont, VA)
- Millennium Whole Earth Catalog (online resource)
- Mountrail Williams Electric Cooperative (North Dakota)
- Meaningful Watershed Educational Experience (experimental student project; Annapolis, MD; est. 2000)
- Multi-Variate Weight Enumeration Function
- Maidenhead, Windsor and Eton Flood Alleviation Scheme (UK)
- Midwest Elite Hockey League
- Montessori World Educational Institute (Cambria, CA)
- Music World Entertainment, Ltd. (Houston, TX)
- Metropolitan Washington Employment Lawyers Association
- Ministry of Water, Energy and Minerals
- Marches Wood Energy Network (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mountaineer Wind Energy Center is a 66 MW facility located in northern West Virginia.
West Virginia's Mountaineer Wind Energy Center has completed its third successful year of pollution-free power production, helping to reduce power plant emissions and contributing more than $2.
West Virginia's Mountaineer Wind Energy Center has completed its second successful year of pollution-free power production, helping to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and contributing more than $700,000 to the local and state economies.
The Mountaineer Wind Energy Center is located on Backbone Mountain in the Thomas/Parsons area of Tucker County, W.
Located in West Virginia, the Mountaineer Wind Energy Center utilizes 44 1.
The Mountaineer Wind Energy Center in West Virginia is the largest wind power project east of the Mississippi River.
O'Sullivan said, "The Mountaineer Wind Energy Center is much more than just the largest wind farm east of the Mississippi River.