In addition to New West Physicians, five other physician groups have been selected for Blue Priority: * Colorado Pediatric Collaborative * Colorado Springs Health Partners * Mountain View Medical Group * Primary Physician Partners * South Metro Primary Care Blue Priority's network is made up exclusively of doctors hand-picked by Anthem who have proven their commitment to a patient-centered model of care by investing in technology and infrastructure to transform their practices.
What does MVMG stand for?
MVMG stands for Mountain View Medical Group (Colorado Springs, CO)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Millhopper Veterinary Medical Center (Gainesville, FL)
- Mount Vernon Money Center (Mt. Vernon, NY)
- Mountain Vista Medical Center
- Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (Disney)
- Muzzle Velocity Measuring Device (British Army, Royal Artillery)
- Motorola Versa Module Eurocard
- Multi-Value Management Engine (business strategy)
- Muzzle Velocity Measuring Equipment
- Missouri Veterinary Medical Foundation (Jefferson City, Missouri)
- Mon Valley Midget Football League
- Miami Valley Military History Museum (Ohio)
- Maryland Virginia Monorail Initiative (est. 2001)
- Minute Virus of Mice
- Melrose Veterans Memorial Middle School (Massachusetts)
- Mid-Valley Mentoring Network (Marion County, OR; est. 1998)
- Mobile Virtual Network Operator
- Multi Victim Multi Offender (court cases)
- Minnesota Valley Mothers of Multiples (Apple Valley, MN)
- Merrimack Valley Manufacturing Partnership (Massachusetts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq:PHSY), today announced it has reached an agreement with Mountain View Medical Group that will significantly expand physician choice and access for PacifiCare members in the Colorado Springs area.