What does MSGRCC stand for?
MSGRCC stands for Mountain States Genetics Regional Collaborative Center
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Moscow State Geological Prospecting Academy
- Marine Security Guard Quarters (US Marine Corps)
- Medical Student Graduation Questionnaire
- Marshall Space Grant Research (US NASA)
- Military Survey GPS Receiver
- Mobile Support Group
- Monsignor (honorific title accorded certain prelates in the Roman Catholic Church)
- Multi-Species Gene Recommender
- Missouri State Government Review Commission
- Missouri Schools Going Solar (education program; Missouri Department of Natural Resources)
- Mobile Suit Gundam Seed (anime)
- Monodon Slow Growth Syndrome
- Montana State Genealogical Society (Helena, MT)
- Multi-Functional Secure Gateway Switch
- Master of Science in Global Supply Chain Management (degree)
- Malignant Salivary Gland Tumor (medical condition)
- Master Sergeant
- Maximal Static Grip Test (physical therapy)