The programme of classical greats include Rossini's William Tell Overture, Handel's Hallelujah Chorus, Strauss' Blue Danube waltz, Verdi's Grand March from Aida, Puccini's O Soave Fanciulla, Jenkins Benedictus from the Armed Man, Verdi's Brindisi from la Traviata, Copland's Fanfare for the Common Man, Pachelbel Canon, Grieg's Morning and In The Hall Of The Mountain King, Elgar's Nimrod and Verdi's Chorus Of The Hebrew Slaves.
What does MK stand for?
MK stands for Mountain King (gaming)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MK
We have 32 other meanings of MK in our Acronym Attic
- Milton Keynes
- Missionary Kid
- Mong Kok (Hong Kong)
- Monk Killers (gaming clan)
- Monkey King (film)
- Montreal Kosher
- Morrison Knudsen
- Mortal Kombat
- Mount Kilimanjaro (Tanzania, Africa)
- Multy Kontact (UK plug and socket manufacturer)
- Mushroom Kingdom (Mario video games)
- Muthuvel Karunanidhi (Indian politician)
- Mystic Kingdom (online gaming)
- Umkhonto We Sizwe (Afrikaans-Spear of the Nation, South African Black Underground Movement)
- Umkhonto We Sizwe (Spear of the Nation)
- Mortal Kombat Versus DC Universe
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (twin actresses)
- Missouri Kansas & Texas Railroad
- 5-Methyl-10,11-dihydro-5H-dibenzo[a,d]cyclohepten-5,10-imine (receptor antagonist; also known as dizocilpine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Del Potro could underperform in the hall of the mountain king in the final, but 3-1 about the second favourite still appeals more than the 4-7 about Federer.
It was from this mountain King Abdul Aziz, the founder of Saudi Arabia, kept a watch over the city.
Using different senses including smells, sights and sounds, storytellers have created a different world for a performance of the dark fairytale, the Hall of the Mountain King.
It includes Holmfirth-based composer Barry Russell's arrangements of Grieg's In the Hall of the Mountain King and Mozart's Rondo Alla Turca.
E are hard times for everybody," said conductor Owain Arwel Hughes after he and the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra had treated us to an evocative performance of Grieg's Morning and the In The Hall of the Mountain King.
The programme also takes Qatar audiences back to the work of Norwegian composer Edvard Grieg with a performance of In the Hall of the Mountain King.
The refined Anitra's Dance included just a few inaccuracies while the slow start to the Hall of the Mountain King soon built into a mad frenzy.