residency program at the Mountain Area Health Education Center, Asheville, N.
What does MAHEC stand for?
MAHEC stands for Mountain Area Health Education Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAHEC
- Museums, Arts and Humanities Division
- Maryland Association of Historic District Commissions (Rockville, MD)
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education
- Manitoba Association of Home Economists (Canada)
- Maryland Association for Higher Education
- Master of Arts in Higher Education (various locations)
- Michigan Association of Higher Education (Lansing, MI)
- Muslims and Home Education
- Maricopa Area Health Education Center (Phoenix, AZ)
- Milwaukee Area Health Education Center (Milwaukee, WI)
- Multicultural Area Health Education Center (Los Angeles, CA)
- MAgnetoHydrodynamic Explosive Munition
- Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research (India)
- Metro Alliance for Healthy Families (Minnesota)
- Michigan Animal Health Foundation (est. 1969)
- Michigan Aviation Hall of Fame (Michigan Aeronautics Commission)
- Mountain Area Hospice Foundation (est. 1987)
- Multi-Agency Homelessness Forum (UK)
- Macon Area Habitat for Humanity (Georgia)
- Manhattan Area Habitat for Humanity (Manhattan, KS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The network includes 16 independent hospitals, 13 health departments and the Mountain Area Health Education Center in a 17-county region.
Coulson of the Mountain Area Health Education Center in Asheville, N.