Hudson graduated from Mount Vernon Nazarene University, and is a member of the National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU).
What does MVNU stand for?
MVNU stands for Mount Vernon Nazarene University (Ohio)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Mobile Virtual Network Operator
- Mobile Virtual Network Operator/Service Provider
- Mesa Verde National Park (Colorado)
- Milici Valenti Ng Pack (advertising agency; Honolulu, HI)
- Most Valuable Non-Player (sports award)
- Mississippi Valley N Scalers (Model Railroading)
- Methow Valley Nordic Team (Winthrop, WA)
- Microtiter Virus Neutralization Test
- Motor Vehicle Non-Traffic Accident
- Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park
- Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge
- Moapa Valley National Wildlife Refuge (US Fish and Wildlife Service; Moapa, NV)
- Maatschappelijk Verantwoord Ondernemen (Dutch: Corporate Social Responsibility)
- Male Voice-Over
- Management View Option
- Market Value Opinion
- Materialistic Value Orientation (psychology)
- Mean-Variance Optimization
- Member of the Royal Victorian Order
- Mesenteric Venous Occlusion
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hendrickson and teachers from Mount Vernon Nazarene University (OH), Medaille College (NY), Susquehanna University (PA), University of Sioux Fails (SD), Rhodes College (TN) Ursinis College (PA), Tougaloo College (MS), Benedictine College (KS), Saint Anselm College (NH), and Catawba College (NC), were able to study a culture and history in a way they would otherwise never have been able to manage on their own.
He previously taught at Lee University (Cleveland, TN) and Mount Vernon Nazarene University (Mount Vernon, OH).