president of Liberty Institute and attorney for the Mount Soledad Memorial Association which oversees the monument.
What does MSMA stand for?
MSMA stands for Mount Soledad Memorial Association (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSMA
We have 10 other meanings of MSMA in our Acronym Attic
- minimum significant measurable activity
- Minnesota Society of Municipal Analysts
- Minnesota State Medical Association
- Minnesota Street Machine Association
- Mississippi State Medical Association
- Missouri State Medical Association (Jefferson City, MO, USA)
- Moist-Soil Management Advisor (software)
- monosodium methanearsonate (pesticide)
- Motorcycle Sports Manufacturers Association
- Mount Saint Mary Academy (various locations)
- Multi-Slice Multi-Angle (medical imaging)
- Murray Spalding Movement Arts
- Murrell-Shaw-Musher-Amos Exchange Perturbation Theory
- Muscle Shoals Music Association (Muscle Shoals, AL, USA)
- Music Study, Mobility and Accountability
- Mid Sussex Martial Arts School (UK)
- Manufacturers Sigma Merchant Bank (Jamaica)
- McPhadden, Samac, Merner, Barry (law firm; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Minneapolis School of Massage and Bodywork (Minnesota)
- Montessori School of Manhattan Beach (Manhattan Beach, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Easter Sunday 1954 With the permission of the San Diego City Council, the Mount Soledad Memorial Association (MSMA) dedicates the cross on Mount Soledad as a tribute to veterans of World War I, World War II, and the Korean Conflict.
The Mount Soledad Memorial Association purchased the controversial religious symbol for $106,000.