The Mount Sinai Comprehensive Cancer Center is the only oncology program in Florida to receive the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (CoC) Outstanding Achievement Award three consecutive times.
What does MSCCC stand for?
MSCCC stands for Mount Sinai Comprehensive Cancer Center (Miami Beach, FL)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSCCC
We have 2 other meanings of MSCCC in our Acronym Attic
- Modeling and Simulation Coordination Center (now MSOSA)
- Monroe Senior Citizens Center (Monroe, Michigan)
- Morgan Sports Car Club
- Motlow State Community College (Lynchburg, TN)
- Motorcycle Safety Consultative Committee (Australia)
- Mount St. Clare College (now Ashford University; Clinton, IA)
- Multiple Service Credit Control (Diameter Credit Control Application)
- Maryland State Child Care Association
- Morgan Sports Car Club Belgium (Belgium)
- Model State Computer Crimes Code (Computer Crime Research Center)
- Master of Science in Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager
- Mountain States Commercial Credit Management (est. 1988; Englewood, CO)
- Military Spouse Corporate Career Network
- Morgan Sports Car Club of Northern California
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- Mississippi State Championship Challenge Series (auto racing)
- Maryland State Commission on Criminal Sentencing Policy
- Modeling and Simulation Coordination Center Task Force
- Manual of Style for Contract Drafting (American Bar Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MOUNT SINAI COMPREHENSIVE CANCER CENTER The Mount Sinai Comprehensive Cancer Center in Miami Beach provides advanced diagnostic imaging, as well as medical, surgical, neurological, gynecological and radiation oncology.
Initial recruitment will take place at the Mount Sinai Comprehensive Cancer Center in Miami Beach and New York University Medical Center, with at least two additional sites to be initiated shortly.
18 /PRNewswire/ -- Mount Sinai Comprehensive Cancer Center begins a first-of-its kind study to determine if a more aggressive treatment regimen with the chemotherapeutic agent docetaxel (Taxotere(R)) can save the lives of seniors with advanced lung cancer.