The next day, my inner scientist took hold and we headed to the Mount Graham International Observatory.
What does MGIO stand for?
MGIO stands for Mount Graham International Observatory (Arizona)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Must Get in Front
- Management and Graduate Interview Guide (Australia)
- Minimum Guaranteed Index Increase Rate
- Merino Grower Investments Ltd. (New Zealand)
- Mud Gas Isotope Logging
- Microgravity Isolation Mount
- Molecular Genetics of Industrial Microorganisms (Netherlands)
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations (Russian acronym)
- Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (India)
- Mega Group, Inc.
- Maine Green Independent Party
- Middle Grades Improvement Program (Lilly Endowment, Inc.; Indiana)
- Minimum Guaranteed Interest Rate
- Motor Glider Instructor Rating (UK)
- Mahatma Gandi Institute for Rural Industrialization (India)
- Mahatma Gandhi International School (various locations)
- Marine Geographic Information System
- Massachusetts Geographic Information System (Boston, MA)
- Master of Geographic Information Science (various locations)
- Musa Germplasm Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
So the team took a deepfield exposure with the Large Binocular Telescope at the Mount Graham International Observatory near Safford, Ariz.
But Lara also applauded the recent decision of the San Carlos Apache tribal council to remain neutral on the University of Arizona's controversial Mount Graham International Observatory project.