High School in Charlton, Southbidge High School and Mount Desert Island High School in Maine.
What does MDIHS stand for?
MDIHS stands for Mount Desert Island High School (Maine)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Madison Digital Image Database (James Madison University)
- Major Drug Investigation Division (Australia)
- MSE Data Interface Device
- Missile Defense Integration Exercise
- Medical Device Industry Education Consortium (Columbia, SC; est. 2005)
- Microwave Data Interchange Format
- Maine Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife
- Medical Diagnostic Imaging Group (Phoenix, AZ)
- Melbourne Diagnostic Imaging Group (Australia)
- Mine Drainage Interest Group
- Machine Detected Interoffice Irregularity
- Medical Device Innovation Initiative (US FDA)
- Multiple-Dose Insulin Injection
- Management Development III
- Mars Digital Image Model
- Micrometeoroid Debris Impact Monitor
- Modified Drip Ingestion Method (oral contrast material administration)
- Management Data Input/Output (IEEE 802.3)
- Multi-District Information Organization (various locations)
- Missile Defense Integration and Operations Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jamie is a 2003 graduate of Mount Desert Island High School, and will pursue a Bachelor of Science degree, majoring in Computer Science at the Rochester Institute of Technology in the fall.