A black and white photo shows Holly Street when it was two lanes and another is of Mallahan's great aunts' clothing store in the Mount Baker Theatre building.
What does MBT stand for?
MBT stands for Mount Baker Theatre (Bellingham, WA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MBT
We have 129 other meanings of MBT in our Acronym Attic
- Mid Blastula Transition
- Midblastula Transition
- Minimum (Spark Advance For) Best Torque
- Mjolnir Battle Tactics (gaming group, Halo 3)
- Model-Based Testing (Workshop)
- Modified Business Tax (Nevada)
- Monitoring Burn-In Tester
- Motion Base Technologies (TARDEC team)
- Motivated By Theory
- Motor Burning Time
- Mountain Bluebird Trails, Inc (Eureka, MT)
- Multilevel Block Toeplitz Structure
- multiple body trauma
- Museum of Bus Transportation (Hershey, PA)
- Must Be Tried (criminal law)
- Mycobacterium Tuberculosis (also seen as MTB)
- Mission-Based Test and Evaluation (US Army Evaluation Center)
- Mouse Bladder Carcinoma Cell Line (cancer research)
- Maine Better Transportation Association (est. 1939; Augusta, ME)
- Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
Louis, MO The Pageant 10/17/07 Milwaukee, WI Rave 10/18/07 Minneapolis, MN First Avenue 10/20/07 Denver , CO Gothic Theatre 10/23/07 Boise, ID Big Easy 10/24/07 Spokane, WA Big Easy 10/25/07 Portland, OR Crystal Ballroom 10/27/07 Vancouver, BC Commodore Ballroom 10/30/07 Bellingham, WA Mount Baker Theatre 11/2/07 Seattle, WA Paramount CONTACT: Bobbie Gale, Senior Director Publicity of Capitol Music Group, +1-323-871-5118, bobbie.
Now they have leased the former Pacific Cafe location right next to the Mount Baker Theatre, where they will have a restaurant, The Table, and their own commercial kitchen facility.
The Mount Baker Theatre recently added Wendy Bohlke to its board of directors.
Just months before the Mount Baker Theatre closed for renovation in March, the 18-foot-wide marquee sign out front had a "catastrophic failure," as Executive Director Brad Burdick put it.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Satpal Sidhu and Lisa Woo have joined the Mount Baker Theatre board of directors.
com 3 Mount Baker Theatre 733-5793 23,700 s/f 104 N.
The Campaign for the Arts (CFA) is a nonprofit headed by citizens committed to supporting efforts to enhance the Arts District's historic icons: the Whatcom Museum and Mount Baker Theatre.