The company has 618 stores on the high street and another 619 at sites such as airports, train stations and motorway service areas.
What does MSA stand for?
MSA stands for Motorway Service Area (UK)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of MSA
We have 669 other meanings of MSA in our Acronym Attic
- Monash Student Association (Clayton) Inc (Australia)
- Mono-Slot Antenna
- Montana Stockgrowers Association
- Monthandler-Sammenslutningen (Karup, Denmark)
- Morale Support Activities
- Moshe Safdie and Associates (various locations)
- Most Seriously Affected
- Most Severely Affected
- Motor Sports Association (UK)
- Motorcycle Safety and Awareness (various locations)
- Mouvement Souveraineté-Association (Organisation for Quebec Independence; Canada)
- Multi-dimensional Systolic Array
- Multi-Service Access
- Multilateral Steel Agreement
- Multiple Scatterer Algorithm
- Multiple Sclerosis Association (various locations)
- Multiple Sequence Alignment
- Multiple System Atrophy (aka Shy-Drager Syndrome)
- Multisample Analysis
- Multisource Agreement
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is a strategy which has reaped rewards for the company, which has 618 stores on the high street and another 619 at travel sites such as airports, train stations and motorway service areas.
According to the Institute of Advanced Motorists a large Snickers bar costs 90p from a motorway service area compared to 68p from a high street branch - 32 per cent more.
The travel business, which operates from 516 outlets at airports, train stations and motorway service areas, increased operating profits by 10% to pounds 53m after total sales rose 1% and it improved margins.
They found up to one in four drivers (24 per cent) has not made a single stop at a motorway service area in the past three years.
INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2010 M2 COMMUNICATIONS UK Internet services company Spectrum Interactive plc (LSE:SIN) said today that it has completed its rollout of WiFi service across the motorway service areas operated by Moto Hospitality Ltd.
68p a litre, with Au1 prices being charged at motorway service areas and at rural filling stations, the AA said.
68p a litre, with pounds 1 prices being charged at motorway service areas and at rural filling stations, the AA said.