JBL, a leading provider of audio products for the computer industry and a division of Harman International (NYSE:HAR), and Motorola, Inc.
What does MOT stand for?
MOT stands for Motorola, Inc. (NYSE stock symbol)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MOT
We have 93 other meanings of MOT in our Acronym Attic
- Mitsubishi Ore Transport (Japan)
- Mode of Transportation
- Model Office Testing
- Molecular Orbital Theory
- Moment Of Truth
- Money on Time
- Month Of Travel
- Mother of Toilet Seat (plastic faux mother-of-pearl)
- Mother of Twins (blog)
- Mug of Tea
- Multimedia Object Transfer protocol (ETSI)
- Multiple Object Tracking (attention task)
- Musculoskeletal Overload Trainer
- Museum of Tolerance (Los Angeles, CA)
- Museum of Transportation (various locations)
- Multiservice Operational Test & Evaluation
- Multimedia Object Transfer
- Marching on in Time Electric Field Integral Equation
- Mail Order Traders' Association (of Great Britain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Motorola Ventures, the global strategic venture capital arm of Motorola, Inc.
MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo, Metrowerks, CodeWarrior and all other trademarks indicated such herein are trademarks of Motorola, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 2, 2001 Low Profile 1U System and Carrier Board Expands and Changes with Embedded System Requirements, Saving OEM Development Costs Motorola Computer Group, a business unit of Motorola, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 27, 2001 ALLTEL First Carrier To Offer Customers Motorola's Sleek New Feature-Rich Phone Motorola, Inc.
Business/Technology Editors LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 20, 2001 MPS Provides Your Mobile Connection, Integrating WAP-enabled Service Offerings Combined With E-mail Access and PIM Sync Services Motorola, Inc.
17, 2001 Growing Demand for Communication Devices and Converging Consumer Products Is Driving Manufactures To Partner With The Energy Systems Group To Expedite Time-to-Market The Energy Systems Group (ESG) of Motorola, Inc.
29, 2000 For 3G Commercial Network in Phoenix ALLTEL (NYSE:AT) has awarded Motorola, Inc.