Nicky Hayden, the former American motorcycle world champion, who was in Dubai to launch Ducati Cafe on behalf of the motorcycle team he drives for tells XPRESS that he sees himself driving around the Yas Marina circuit come 2013.
What does MCW stand for?
MCW stands for Motorcycle World
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MCW
We have 75 other meanings of MCW in our Acronym Attic
- Metro Cammell Weymann (est. 1932; transportation)
- Michael Carter-Williams (basketball player)
- Micro Crystalline Wax (various companies)
- Minimum Clear Width
- Miscellaneous Capital Work
- Mission Critical Wireless (Lincolnshire, IL)
- Missionary Connection Week
- Modulated Carrier Wave (US DoD)
- Modulated Continuous Wave
- Monitoring and Control Workstation
- Multiple Code Words
- My Coaching Website
- My Computer Works (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Macedonian Community Welfare Association (Australia)
- McHenry County Wireless Association (Illinois; amateur radio)
- Medical Centers of West Africa (Baton Rouge, LA; Meskine, Cameroon)
- Michigan Championship Wrestling Association
- Monocacy & Catoctin Watershed Alliance (Maryland)
- Monocacy Creek Watershed Association (Pennsylvania)
- Monroe County Water Authority (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The prototype of the e-Moto recently participated in the first FIM E-Power electric motorcycle world championship (100 percent electric), organized by the International Motorcycling Federation.
He won nine motorcycle world championships between 1961 and 1967 before reverting to motor racing where he became European Formula Two champion and raced in Formula One.
His father John is famously the only man to win world championships on two and four wheels, having claimed multiple 500cc motorcycle world championships before winning the F1 crown with Ferrari in 1964.
Both the Street Triple R and the 675 are rocking the motorcycle world.
4 /PRNewswire/ -- TOP 1 Oil, a leading American brand of high quality lubricants into international markets, will be showcasing the only lubricant durable enough to help set a new motorcycle world land speed record of more than 360mph.
Byline: Adam Scriven VALENTINO ROSSI claimed his eighth grand prix motorcycle world championship with victory in Japan last week and looks a worthy favourite to follow up in Australia on Sunday morning, writes Adam Scriven.
The proposal will be studied in detail by the Grand Prix Commission, the supreme decision-making body of the motorcycle world championship series, the International Motorcycling Federation (FIM) said in a statement.