Farhad Hamdam, Los Angeles motorcycle accident attorney, offers legal assistance to those who have been victims of motorcycle accidents.
What does MCA stand for?
MCA stands for Motorcycle Accident
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MCA
We have 623 other meanings of MCA in our Acronym Attic
- Montana Cattlemen's Association
- Montana Code Annotated
- Monte Carlo Analysis
- Moot Court Association (law school; various locations)
- Morangos Com Açucar (Portugese TV)
- Morphological Component Analysis
- Morrison Christian Academy (Taiwan)
- Motor Car Accident
- Motor Carrier Act (BC)
- Motor Control Assembly (Space Shuttle)
- Mount Carmel Academy (New Orleans, LA)
- Movement Control Agency
- Mucin-Like Cancer-associated Antigen (tumoral markers)
- Multi Chip Assembly
- Multi Criteria Analysis
- Multi Cultural Affairs (various schools)
- Multi-Carrier Allocation
- Multi-Channel Amplifier
- Multi-Channel Architecture (Eontec)
- Multichannel Analyzer
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/) are now offering legal representation for motorcycle accident victims.
9781933264981 Motorcycle accident reconstruction and litigation, 5th ed.
``I'm happy I'm alive,'' said the sophomore tight end, who three weeks ago was involved in a motorcycle accident that left him with a fractured and dislocated right hip and landed him in the hospital for eight days.
Seven weeks after suffering a 1988 near-fatal motorcycle accident, the Newbury Park fire captain competed in a grueling, 100-mile race that traverses the San Gabriel Mountains from Wrightwood to Pasadena.
His acting became more limited following a 1973 motorcycle accident in which Elias lost his left arm and left leg.