Pink Sheets:CSBI) and Rucker Performance unveiled a limited production Shelby motorcycle at the Cincinnati V-Twin Expo in Cincinnati, Ohio, on February 2, 2007.
What does MTRCL stand for?
MTRCL stands for Motorcycle
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Mass Transit Railway Corporation (Hong Kong)
- Massage Therapy Research Consortium (Burlington, VT)
- Media Technology Research Centre (University of Bath; UK)
- Mobile Technology & Repair Complex
- Mobile Train Radio Communication (India)
- Motor Triathlon Race Car (Toyota)
- Multiple Transplant-Related Complications (bone marrow transplantation)
- Metropolitan Toronto and Region Conservation Authority (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Movie and Television Review and Classification Board (Philippines)
- Milton Township Republican Central Committee (Illinois)
- Mark Twain Regional Council of Governments (Hannibal, MO)
- Middle Tennessee Radio Control Society
- Multi-Temperature Refrigerated Container System (battlefield food storage unit; US Army)
- master test requirement document (NASA)
- Masters Team Relay Dog of Canada
- McIntosh Trail Regional Development Center (Griffin, GA)
- Microwave Tube R&D Centre (India)
- Medium-Term Regional Development Plan (Philippines)
- Montana Rural Development Partners
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jincheng Corporation, one of China's largest motorcycle manufacturers, today announced a strategic alliance with Europe's largest producer of motorcycles and scooters.
Jincheng has led China's motorcycle industry in exports and foreign exchange income for nine consecutive years.
In a dramatic live unveiling before the motorcycle and mainstream media, Victory Motorcycles, a division of Polaris Industries Inc.
In response to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration release of early results from the 2004 Fatality Analysis Reporting System, the Motorcycle Safety Foundation (www.
OTCBB: MBAH) Scottsdale, Arizona has key developments to update shareholders regarding the company's rental programs, MBA's subsidiary, the National Motorcycle Dealers Association (NMDA) and MBA's warranty division.
OTCBB:MBAH) and the National Motorcycle Dealers Association (NMDA) have received the backing of Big Dog Motorcycles for the NMDA's motorcycle leasing program and to enroll the Big Dog dealer network as rental operators in MBA's wholly owned subsidiary, Worldwide Motorcycle Rentals.
OTCBB: MBAH) enters 2005 having established the foundation for its new subsidiary, the National Motorcycle Dealers Association (NMDA), which is anticipated to contribute heavily to the company's goal of achieving profitability and rapid growth during the current fiscal year.