Motor and Equipment Manufacturers Association, 10th Annual Global Automotive Aftermarket Symposium, Hyatt Regency, Chicago, IL, MEMA (919) 549-4800--May 11-12.
What does MEMA stand for?
MEMA stands for Motor and Equipment Manufacturers Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MEMA
We have 24 other meanings of MEMA in our Acronym Attic
- Mashups, Enterprise Mashups and Lightweight Composition on the Web
- Minimum Essential Medium without Folic Acid
- Minimum Essential Medium with HEPES (4-2-hydroxyethyl-1-piperazineethanesulfonic acid) buffer (organic chemical)
- Maine Emergency Management Agency (Augusta, Maine)
- Maryland Emergency Management Agency
- Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency
- Master in Euro-Mediterranean Affairs (Florence, Italy)
- Michigan Emergency Management Association
- Mississippi Emergency Management Agency
- Missouri Emergency Management Agency
- Multi-Element Miniature Antenna
- Machinery and Equipment Manufacturers' Association of Canada
- Marine Emergency Mutual Aid Center (est. 1982)
- Michigan Emergency Management Assistance Compact
- Maintenance Engineering: Man-Aircraft-Environment Complex System
- Medieval European Martial Arts Guild
- Maine Environmental Monitoring and Assessment Program (University of Maine Climate Change Institute)
- Manual on Effective Mutual Agreement Procedures (Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development)
- Memorial Auditorium (Ohio University; Stanford University)
- Mal Evans Memorial Band
Samples in periodicals archive:
Auto Parts The Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association (JAMA) and the Motor and Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA) today announced they will hold their third joint business development conference in Las Vegas from Sept.
The associations that signed the letter are: Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association (AAIA), Automotive Engine Rebuilders Association (AERA), Automotive Parts Remanufacturers Association (APRA), Automotive Service Association (ASA), Automotive Warehouse Distributors Association (AWDA), Motor and Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA), Production Engine Remanufacturers Association (PERA), Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA), Service Station Dealers of America (SSDA), and Tire Industry Association (TIA).
In November 1996, the Motor and Equipment Manufacturers Association bestowed upon Mr.