After months of rigorous testing and documentation, Millennium Luxury Coaches Prevost conversions are preapproved to be in compliance with all applicable Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (CMVSS), meet all requirements of Canada's Motor Vehicle Safety Act (MVSA) and can now be imported to Canada.
What does MVSA stand for?
MVSA stands for Motor Vehicle Safety Act (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MVSA
We have 13 other meanings of MVSA in our Acronym Attic
- Muzzle Velocity System
- Multiple Virtual System / Enterprise Systems Architecture (also abbreviated MVSESA)
- Multiple Virtual Storage/Extended System Architecture System Product (also seen as MVSESASP)
- Multiple Virtual System / Systems Program
- Multiple Virtual Storage / Time Sharing Option
- Multiple Virtual Storage / Extended Architecture
- McMaster Vietnamese Student Association
- Mississippi Valley Soaring Association (Missouri)
- Mitral Valve Surface Area (evaluation of degree of Mitral Stenosis)
- Montgomery Village Sports Association (Maryland)
- Motor Vehicle Safety Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Motor Vehicles Standards Act (Australia)
- Mobile Very Small Aperture Terminal
- Maple Valley School of Ballet (Maple Valley, WA)
- Meredith Village Savings Bank (New Hampshire)
- Mole Valley Silver Band (Surrey, UK)
- Mont Vernon School Board (various locations)
- Motor Vehicle Storage Building
- Maple Village Shopping Center (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Marvel Vs Capcom (video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last year, Democrats pushed for the passage of the Motor Vehicle Safety Act, which would have increased the safety agency's financing and raised the maximum fine it could impose on carmakers to $200 million or $300 million, in addition to mandating safety improvements like the brake override and the event recorder.
050 million in the other -- in response to the department's assertion that it failed to comply with the requirements of the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act for reporting safety defects to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)," Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood for Hilux trucks that Toyota initially said did not extend to US models.
DOT's Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) has proposed a requirement that drivers of large trucks or buses who are subject to the Commercial Motor Vehicle Safety Act of 1986 be disqualified from driving if convicted of certain offenses while driving any vehicle.
The applicable federal law is set forth in the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act of 1966 (Safety Act) and Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 208.
Since passage of the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act in 1966, manufacturers have been forced to publicly recall almost 200 million vehicles in the United States (U.
CIMS has provided tire registration services for more than 35 years, and helps its clients comply with requirements of the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Act and related federal regulations.
Braley (D-IA), to urge passage in Congress of the Motor Vehicle Safety Act of 2010 (H.