If you have already reserved a plate--If you have already reserved a nurse license plate, you should have received a receipt of payment from the Georgia Motor Vehicle Division.
What does MVD stand for?
MVD stands for Motor Vehicle Division
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MVD
We have 78 other meanings of MVD in our Acronym Attic
- Microvascular Decompression (surgery)
- Ministerstvo Vnutrennikh del (Russian: Ministry of Internal Affairs)
- Mississippi Valley Division (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Mitral Valve Disease (cardiology)
- Mobile Video Device
- Molegro Virtual Docker (software)
- Montevideo, Uruguay - Carrasco (Airport Code)
- Motion Vector Data
- Motion Vector Difference (digital television)
- Motor Vehicle Dealer (various locations)
- Motorized Volume Damper
- Mountaineer Visitation Days (West Virginia University)
- Moving Violently Down
- Multiple-Valued Dimension
- Multipurpose Video Display
- Multivalued Dependency (database design)
- Music Video Distributor
- Mutual Value Discovery
- Soviet/Russian Ministry of Internal Security
- Minimum Variance Decision-Feedback Power Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: The New Mexican Doctor's driver's license gets revoked A hearing officer from the state's Motor Vehicle Division ordered Wednesday that Deborah Aaron's driver's license be revoked for six months.
The state Motor Vehicle Division and county treasurers will have access to the database by 2013, according to the state.
And New Hampshire established a medical/vision advisory board to help the motor vehicle division with policy decisions.
3 million in fiscal year 2005 through 2006 to the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality (ADEQ) to help establish a new Motor Vehicle Division emissions inspection station in Apache Junction, AZ.
Operated jointly by Federal and State authorities, the Nogales Port of Entry is a two-story, two-bay, state-of-the-art building that houses inspection teams from the Arizona Department of Public Safety (Highway Patrol), Arizona DOT Motor Vehicle Division, and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
The California State Parks Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Division, which oversees and funds much of the OHV activity in the state, organized a series of stakeholder roundtable meetings of OHV enthusiasts, environmentalists, law enforcement associations, rural counties, OHV manufacturers and others interested in the future of OHV recreation in California.
The National Association of State Information Resource Executives has selected the State of Arizona Motor Vehicle Division for recognition for its new Web site.