In fact, use of R-409A in motor vehicle air conditioning systems can cause damage to those systems.
What does MVACS stand for?
MVACS stands for Motor Vehicle Air Conditioning System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MVACS
- Military and Veterans' Affairs Committee
- Milizia Volontaria Anticomunista (WWII)
- Mississippi Valley Archaeology Center
- Moon Valley Aquatics Club (Phoenix, AZ)
- Motor Vehicle Air Conditioning
- Mountain and Valley Athletic Conference
- Mountain View Alliance Comms Ecosystem Conference (trade show)
- Motor Vehicle Accident Claims Fund (Canada)
- Mobile Vehicle and Cargo Inspection System (mounted gamma ray imager)
- Mars Volatiles and Climate Surveyor
- Missing Variable Auto-Decrement (software fault)
- Mitral Valve Annulus Displacement (heart)
- Mobile Value Added Distributor (Intel)
- Montana Veterans Affairs Division (Fort Harrison, MT)
- Muscle Powered Ventricular Assist Device (cardiology)
- Memphis Vocal Arts Ensemble
- Ministre Venant d'Une Autre Eglise (French: Coming from a Minister Other Church)
- Missing Variable Assignment Using an Expression (software fault)
- Multi-Vector Advanced Escort (gaming; Star Trek Online)
- Missouri Valley Adult Education Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Providing also a "low" potential for contributing to global warming, FRIGC FR-12 refrigerant has been listed by the EPA as one of only three "acceptable alternatives" to CFC-12 (often known by its DuPont tradename Freon) in motor vehicle air conditioning systems.
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in its proposed rules has listed in the "Federal Register," that FRIGC(TM) refrigerant "is acceptable as a substitute" for CFC-12 (often known by its DuPont tradename Freon) in motor vehicle air conditioning systems.