a unit of Aon Corporation and a leading provider of insurance technology solutions, today announced that the Motor Vehicle Accident Indemnification Corporation (MVAIC) has selected Valley Oak's iVOS system as its "one-system" claims management and bill review solution.
What does MVAIC stand for?
MVAIC stands for Motor Vehicle Accident Indemnification Corporation (New York)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of MVAIC in our Acronym Attic
- Missing Variable Assignment Using an Expression (software fault)
- Multi-Vector Advanced Escort (gaming; Star Trek Online)
- Missouri Valley Adult Education Association
- Market Value Adjustment Factor (finance)
- Modern Vaccines/Adjuvants Formulation
- Motor Vehicle Accident Fund (various locations)
- Maharishi Vedic Approach to Health (alternative medicine)
- Mission Viejo Animal Hospital (California)
- Missing Variable Auto Increment (software fault)
- Mitral Valve Area Index (cardiology)
- Module Vertical Access Kit
- Mission Valley Athletic League (California)
- Monocacy Valley Athletic League (Hagerstown, MD)
- Multi Vector Assault Mode (Star Trek)
- Miami Veterans Affairs Medical Center (Florida)
- Michigan Virtual Automotive and Manufacturing College
- Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center (Minnesota)
- Maine Video Activists Network
- Maple Valley Anthon Oto (school districts, Iowa)
- Military and Veterans Affairs Office (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Insignia/ESG), Motor Vehicle Accident Indemnification Corporation (MVAIC) expanded its occupancy to 32,453 square feet at 110 William Street.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20000124/CHM001 ) Among the companies that purchased new RISKMASTER/World licenses in the first quarter are: * Motor Vehicle Accident Indemnification Corporation - New York * 21st Century Claims Service - Lexington, Ky.