After acquisition, the EMG signals were decomposed with the PD III technique, which was designed specifically for decomposing surface EMG signals into their constituent motor unit action potential trains.
What does MUAP stand for?
MUAP stands for Motor Unit Action Potential
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MUAP
We have 2 other meanings of MUAP in our Acronym Attic
- Merrett Underwriting Agency Management Ltd
- Miami University Art Museum (Oxford, OH)
- Middle and Upper Atmosphere Model
- Mitsubishi UFJ Asset Management (UK)
- Monash University Alumni Malaysia
- Most Used Applications Menu
- Motor Unit Surface Acceleration Map
- Mid-Upper Arm Muscle Circumference
- Milwaukee Urban Agriculture Network (Milwaukee, WI)
- Municipal Association of Nepal
- Music Applied, Classes & Recitals
- Motor Unit Action Potential Trains (neurology testing)
- Monash University Accident Research Centre (Australia)
- Makerere University Agricultural Research Institute Kabanyolo (Makerere University; Kampala, Uganda)
- Multifunction(s) Universal Asynchronous Receiver/Transmitter
- Macquarie University Anxiety Research Unit (Australia)
- Manchester University Air Squadron (UK)
- Multi-Mission Unmanned Aerial System (Australia)
- Munich University of Applied Sciences (est. 1971; Munich, Germany)
- Makerere University Academic Staff Association (Uganda)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Right median, ulnar and radial nerve innervating the distal muscles had neurogenic motor unit action potential (MUAP) changes with fewer MUAPs.
However, significant differences were seen between the primiparous and the nulliparous subjects in the motor unit action potentials recorded by EMG.