Motor Trades Association of Australia spokesman Colin Duckworth said that pushy car sales people were 'dinosaurs on the way out'.
What does MTAA stand for?
MTAA stands for Motor Trades Association of Australia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MTAA
We have 23 other meanings of MTAA in our Acronym Attic
- Muslim Television Ahmadiyya (UK)
- Muslim TV Ahmadiyya (satellite channel)
- Mutual Training Association
- Magyar Tudományos Akadémia- Számítástechnikai és Automatizálási Kutatóintézet (Hungarian Academy of Sciences- The Computer and Automation Research Institute)
- Metastatic Tumor Antigen 3
- Massage Therapists Association of Alberta (Canada)
- Medical Technology Association of Australia (North Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- Melanoma Tumor Associated Antigen (medicine)
- Merthyr Tydfil Angling Association (Wales, UK)
- Metropolitan Topeka Airport Authority (Kansas)
- Mid-America Trade Adjustment Assistance Center
- Metropolitan Trenton African American Chamber of Commerce (New Jersey)
- Malaysian Treatment Access and Advocacy Group
- Me Too Also As Well
- Military Technical Acceptance Board
- Miller Theater Advisory Board
- Minority Technology Advisory Board (Philadelphia, PA)
- Myristyltrimethylammonium Bromide (chemistry)
- Marine Trades Association of Baltimore County (est. 1988; Baltimore, MD)
- Massage Therapists' Association of British Columbia (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5%), Transfield Services Infrastructure Fund (14%), Motor Trades Association of Australia (MTAA) Superannuation Fund (12.
Established by the Motor Trades Association of Australia and the Macquarie Bank Group, the Australian-based international investment banking group, the site is available for the exclusive use of Australian motor vehicle dealers at http://www.