Robertson, chief executive of the Scottish Motor Trade Association, said: "Last year has seen the highest level of new car registrations in SCOTLAND'Since 2007, with 181,785 registered.
What does MTA stand for?
MTA stands for Motor Trade Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MTA
We have 403 other meanings of MTA in our Acronym Attic
- Mitsubishi Turbocharger Asia Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Mobile Task Automation
- Model Turned Actress
- Modular Test Architecture
- Monopropellant Tank Assembly (Cassini Plasma Spectrometer)
- Montana Telecommunications Association (formerly Montana Telephone Association)
- Montana Telephone Association (now Montana Telecommunications Association)
- Monthly Treasury Average
- Monthly Treasury Average (ARM index)
- Mother Tongue Annoyances (linguistics; blog)
- Motorcycle Tires and Accessories
- Motorcycle Touring Association (US)
- Mount Allison University
- Mpumalanga Tourism Authority (South Africa)
- Muhlenberg Theatre Association (Muhlenberg College)
- Multi Theft Auto (game)
- Multi-Object Trace Assertion
- Multi-TADIL Architecture
- Multi-Threaded Architecture
- Multimedia Terminal Adapter
Samples in periodicals archive:
The three men said they had been unaware of the vehicles carrying false mileage readings and expressed deep remorse for not carrying out any mileage checks with the British Independent Motor Trade Association (BIMTA).
And Douglas Robertson, of the Scottish Motor Trade Association, said the situation was now calmer than earlier in the week.
The national consumer council wants the Retail Motor Industry Federation and Scottish Motor Trade Association to agree a self-regulating code of practice with the office of fair trading by March 2006
The NCC wants the Retail Motor Industry Federation and Scottish Motor Trade Association to agree a code of practice with the Office of Fair Trading by March 2006.
No one from Scottish Motor Trade Association was available for comment
The code, sponsored by the Retail Motor Industry Federation and the Scottish Motor Trade Association, will implement a set of minimum standards of service through audit checks and other measures, including mystery shopping.
The first edition of Imports, the journal of the British Independent Motor Trade Association (Bimta), is arriving at members' businesses, vehicle testing stations, motor auction houses, government departments, finance houses, insurance companies and most import-related businesses across the UK.