They experimented with oil from emus as a motor oil additive.
What does MOA stand for?
MOA stands for Motor Oil Additive
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MOA
We have 182 other meanings of MOA in our Acronym Attic
- Minute Of Angle (shooting accuracy)
- Minute of Arc
- Miscellaneous Offences Act (Zimbabwe)
- Missing On Arrival
- Mission Operations Area
- Mission Oriented Approach
- Missouri Optometric Association
- Mode of Action
- Monsters of Art
- Morons of America
- Mouse Anatomy Ontology
- Move on Already
- Moyen-Orient et Afrique (French: Middle East and Africa)
- Municipality Of Anchorage
- Museum of Art
- Union Ministry of Agriculture (India)
- Mall of America Associates (Minnesota)
- Mid Ohio Amber Alert (Powell, OH)
- Military Officers Association of America (formerly The Retired Officers Association, TROA)
- Ministry of Amerindian Affairs (Guyana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Important factors and considerations that could cause actual results to differ materially from the company's expectations include: the possibility that Infomax and Worldwide PetroMoly will not reach a satisfactory agreement with respect to the definitive documents; the long term market demand for motor oil additives and related products; the successful test run of the direct marketing selling strategy; and competition.
DMAPA has also been shown to inhibit corrosion in boiler water treatment, and is an intermediate for gasoline and motor oil additives.
The additive component in dispute is used in small amounts in certain passenger car motor oil additive formulations sold in the United States.