If designers have a previously purchased a TI motor control development kit, they can order the modular InstaSPIN-MOTION-enabled Piccolo controlCARD for $99 (TMDSCNCD28069MISO).
What does MCDK stand for?
MCDK stands for Motor Control Development Kit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MCDK
- Mainstream Commercial Divers, Inc. (Murray, KY)
- Medical Care Development International (Silver Spring, MD)
- Midwest Clean Diesel Initiative
- Millennium Compact Disc Industries (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Motion-Compensated De-Interlacing
- Metrics and Controls for Defense in Depth (US Defense Logistics Agency security accreditation methodology)
- Massachusetts Chronic Disease Improvement Network
- Marine Corps Drill Instructor Ribbon (military decoration)
- Meigs County Department of Job and Family Services (Ohio)
- Montgomery County Department of Job and Family Services (Ohio)
- Multicystic Dysplastic Kidney (medical condition)
- Machine Code Detection Location
- Marine Corps Distance Learning
- Master Controlled Documents List
- Medina County District Library (Medina, OH)
- Monroe College Distance Learning (Monroe College; Bronx and New Rochelle, NY)
- Multi-Channel Data Link
- McDonald's Lettuce & Tomato (sandwich)
- Marina Cala dei Medici (Italian port)
- Master of Communication in Digital Media (University of Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The motor control development kit series offers a full breadth of multi-functional, scalable solutions that can be tailored for a customer's unique automotive motor control needs.
If designers have a previously purchased a TI motor control development kit, they can order the modular InstaSPIN (TM)-FOC-enabled Piccolo controlCARD for $99 (TMDSCNCD28069MISO).
WHAT: In Booth Demos: * Motor Control Development Kit in Action with Multiple Axis Motor Control * SmartFusion Intelligent Mixed Signal FPGAs Innovative New Design Flow, with Demonstrations of Keil(TM) and IAR Systems Partner Design Environments Workshops Time Implementing Field Oriented Motor Control in SmartFusion 10:30 a.
Booth Demonstrations: * Motor Control Development Kit in action with multiple motor controls * SmartFusion intelligent mixed signal FPGAs innovative new design flow, with demos of Keil(TM) and IAR Systems partner design environments * Graphical power management with SmartFusion Mixed Signal Power Manager (MPM) solution * Smart Grid application utilizing SmartFusion for real time energy monitoring and control Workshops: Date: Wednesday, September 22, 2010 Room 203 Designing with SmartFusion Intelligent Mixed Signal FPGAs for embedded, FPGA and analog designers 11:00 a.
Actel will demonstrate the following: * Motor control development kit in action with multiple controls * Keil(TM) and IAR Systems design environments to support innovative design flows * Graphical power management and xTCA(TM) design hardware implementation Don't miss the Sony Reader Teardown Sponsored by Actel Date: Tuesday, June 8 Time: 4:30 p.
Popular Fingerprint Sensor ICs, Graphics Display Controllers, 8- and 32-bit MCUs and Motor Control Development Kit to be Featured at Booth 2034 SAN JOSE, Calif.