In Tennessee, Motlow State Community College and Austin Peay State University have signed a dual admissions agreement that allows Motlow State students to transfer to APSU with ease, with the process beginning at any time, as early as right after high school graduation.
What does MSCC stand for?
MSCC stands for Motlow State Community College (Lynchburg, TN)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSCC
We have 127 other meanings of MSCC in our Acronym Attic
- Medical Speech Pathology Council of California
- Medicare Set-Aside Consultant Certified (Commission on Health Care Certification)
- Mid-Somerset Community Church (Glastonbury, Somerset, UK)
- Mid-Stream Clean Catch (urine specimen collection)
- Midwest Sports Car Club of Chicago (est. 1948)
- Millisecond Catalytic Cracker
- Mission Springs Community Church (Fremont, CA)
- Modeling and Simulation Coordination Center (now MSOSA)
- Monroe Senior Citizens Center (Monroe, Michigan)
- Morgan Sports Car Club
- Motorcycle Safety Consultative Committee (Australia)
- Mount St. Clare College (now Ashford University; Clinton, IA)
- Multiple Service Credit Control (Diameter Credit Control Application)
- Maryland State Child Care Association
- Morgan Sports Car Club Belgium (Belgium)
- Model State Computer Crimes Code (Computer Crime Research Center)
- Mount Sinai Comprehensive Cancer Center (Miami Beach, FL)
- Master of Science in Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager
- Mountain States Commercial Credit Management (est. 1988; Englewood, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bradley formerly taught history at Motlow State Community College.
He also acknowledged that the Academy has four new institutional members: Volunteer State Community College, The University of Tennessee at Knoxville, The University of Tennessee Space Institute, and Motlow State Community College.
Specific areas benefiting from the new cell sites include: * CHATTANOOGA MARKET * Downtown Rossville and along Highway 27 in that area * Along Highway 58 and in surrounding Chattanooga communities * NASHVILLE MARKET * Along Tyree Springs Road in Sumner County, between Hendersonville and White House * In Cumberland City and along Highway 149 from Clarksville to Erin * Between Gallatin and Bethpage in Sumner County * The campus of Motlow State Community College in Tullahoma * Along the heavily traveled Old Smyrna Road in Brentwood "Cingular is committed to providing the best wireless network in the industry, and the number of new cell sites we are adding to our Tennessee network is proof of that," Jim Thorpe, vice president and general manager for Cingular's Tennessee and Kentucky markets.
and attended Middle Tennessee State University and Motlow State Community College.
; Billy Hix, Motlow State Community College, Tullahoma, Tenn.
; Debra Griggs, Bellevue Community College; Billy Hix, Motlow State Community College, Tenn.
McCauley * Motlow State Community College * Kate Lapczynski ** John Scarbrough ** Marian Stewart * Mt.