00 Hardcover Mathematical Sciences Research Institute publications; 46 TK5102 It may be said that signal processing is the coin of the electronic realm, and here contributors examine topics as hyperbolic geometry, Nehari's theorem, electronic circuits and analog signal processing, engineering applications of the Motion-Group Fourier transform, fast x-ray and beamlet transforms for 3D data, Fourier analysis and phylogenetic trees, diverse tomography, matrix-valued spherical functions, image resolution for MRI, image compression, integrating sensing and processing for statistical pattern recognition, sampling of functions and sections for compact groups, the Cooley-Tukey FFT and group theory, signal processing in optic fibers, and the generalized spike process.
What does MGFT stand for?
MGFT stands for Motion-Group Fourier Transform
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MGFT
- Mildred G. Fields Library (Milan, TN)
- Museums and Galleries Foundation of New South Wales (New South Wales, Australia)
- Mean Global Field Power (neuroscience)
- Mytilus Galloprovincialis Foot Protein
- Mt. Gilead Free Public Library (Mt. Gilead, OH)
- Measured Glomerular Filtration Rate
- Media General Financial Services, Inc
- Morning Glory Fermentation Supply (home brewing; California)
- Myasthenia Gravis Fatigue Scale (neuroscience)
- Margaret Green Foundation Trust (UK)
- Mobile Ground Formatter Unit
- Minimum Guaranteed Future Value (car financing)
- Markgrafen-Gymnasium (Karlsruhe, Germany)
- May-Grunwald-Giemsa (tissue stain sample)
- Messer Griesheim GmbH (German: Messer Group GmbH; industrial gas industry)
- MGM Mirage, Inc.
- Military Governor-General
- Molecular and General Genetics (journal)
- Musik in Geschichte und Gegenwart (German: Music in History and Presence; musical encyclopedia)
- My Gaming Group (gaming management group)