Ash filed a motion for summary judgment on December 3, 2009.
What does MFSJ stand for?
MFSJ stands for Motion for Summary Judgment (law)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction
- Music for Schools Foundation (UK)
- Multi-Frame Structure from Motion (visual sciences)
- MEMA (Motor and Equipment Manufacturers Association) Financial Services Group (est. 1916)
- Military Family Support Group
- Municipal and Financial Services Group (Annapolis, MD)
- Micro Finance Solutions, Inc. (Guatemala)
- Military Foreign Service Instructions (Canada)
- Multidimensional Fatigue Symptom Inventory (self-assessment)
- Milwaukee Family Service Integration Office (State of Wisconsin Department of Children and Families)
- Memories for Surviving Kids (Round Rock, TX)
- Minimum Frequency Shift Keying
- Multiple-Frequency Shift Keying
- McLaughlins Financial Services Limited (Australia)
- Minnesota Forensic Science Laboratory (St. Paul, MN)
- Mobile Fidelity Sound Labs
- Monahans Financial Services Ltd. (UK)
- Most Favored Scripting Language
- Multifractal Scaling Law (structural engineering)
- Medical Foundation of South Mississippi, LLC (Gulfport, MS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The hospital filed a motion for summary judgment which was denied by the Supreme Court, Richmond County.
The hospital's motion for summary judgment was granted by the trial court.
IN JULY, THE AMERICAN Health Care Association filed a motion for summary judgment in its lawsuit against HCFA's new policy regarding the use of civil monetary penalties (CMPs) against nursing homes.
Other legal issues addressed by the Court included the effect of after-acquired evidence of employee wrongdoing in litigation under Federal anti-discrimination laws, the right of local government entities to appeal a denied motion for summary judgment in actions brought under 42 U.
s (ABI) motion for summary judgment in ABI's suit with BellSouth Advertising & Publishing Corp.
The court denied the motion for summary judgment on alternative grounds.
District Court for the Central District of California granted ACE's motion for summary judgment, ruling that ACE has not infringed, induced others to infringe or contributed to the infringement of United States Patent No.