Hollywood's largest union pension and health plan, The Motion Picture Industry Pension and Health Plans (MPIPHP), has purchased 4,200 s/f at 145 Hudson Street, between Beach and Hubert Streets.
What does MPIPHP stand for?
MPIPHP stands for Motion Picture Industry Pension and Health Plans (Studio City, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Meat and Poultry Inspection Operations (USDA)
- Member Protection Information Officer (athletic clubs; Australia)
- Multi-Play Internet Audio
- Multipath Input/Output
- Maintenance Posture Improvement Program
- Max Planck Institute of Psychiatry (Germany)
- Maximum Peak Inspiratory Pressure
- Melanoma Patients' Information Page
- Multicenter Post Infarction Program (cardiology)
- My Phuoc Industrial Park (Vietnam)
- Max-Planck-Institute for Plasma Physics
- Metal Post Interconnected Parallel Plate Structure
- Mandatory Program Indicator Questionnaire (Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care; Canada)
- Microbial Pathogenesis and Immune Response (various organizations)
- Microwave Pulse-Induced Resonance
- Ministry of Public Infrastructure Renewal (Ontario, Canada)
- Multi-Path Interference Regenerator
- Multi-Spectral Pushbroom Imaging Radiometer (various locations)
- Massively Parallel Interactive Rendering Environment (software)
- Minnesota Public Interest Research Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
QCSI(R)), a leading provider of information technology software and services for healthcare payers, announced today that its long-term client, The Motion Picture Industry Pension and Health Plans won the Health Plan of the Year award from the Microsoft Healthcare Users Group (MS-HUG).