What does MPEG2 stand for?
MPEG2 stands for Motion Picture Experts Group 2 (Standard - Compressed Video at 4-9 Mbps)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- methoxy-polyethylene glycol
- Mezzanine/Private Equity Group
- Military Police Escort Guard Company
- Motion Picture Editors Guild
- Mountain Plains Equity Group, Inc.
- Moving Picture Experts Group (International Organization for Standardization/International Electrotechnical Commission)
- Multi Purpose Experiment Gondola (BEXUS)
- Museu Paraense Emilio Goeldi (Brasil)
- Motion Picture Experts Group Layer-4 Video
- Motion Picture Experts Group 1 (Standard - Compressed Video at 1.5 Mbps)
- Moving Picture Experts Group Layer 3
- Moving Picture Experts Group 4 (Standard - Compressed Video at 64 Kbps)
- MPEG Industry Forum
- Main Pass Energy Hub (McMoRan Exploration Company)
- Mechanical, Piping, Electrical & Instrumentation (construction)
- Mega Pacific eSolutions, Inc.
- Merozoite Proteinase for Erythrocytic Invasion (chemotherapy)
- Moscow Power Engineering Institute
- Moscow Power Engineering Institute (Technical University)
- Molecular Pathogenesis of Eye Infection Research Center