provides digital power and motion control systems used in overhead material handling, elevator, and mining applications.
What does MCS stand for?
MCS stands for Motion Control Systems
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MCS
We have 750 other meanings of MCS in our Acronym Attic
- Monitor and Control System (Alcatel)
- Monitoring, Control and Surveillance
- Monte Carlo Sampling
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- Montgomery County Schools (various locations)
- Moore County School (North Carolina)
- Moser Custom Shop (guitars)
- Most Critical Supplier (various companies)
- Motherwell Control Systems (UK)
- Motion City Soundtrack (band)
- Moto Club Sommièrois (French motorcycle club)
- Motor Cortex Stimulation (neurology)
- Mountaineering Club of Scotland
- Mountaineering Council of Scotland (Perth, Scotland)
- Mounted Combat System
- Movement Coordination System (US FEMA)
- Multi-Cast Send
- Multi-Cast Server
- Multi-Channel Satellite (various companies)
- Multi-Channel Sound
Samples in periodicals archive:
Phil Strong, MEI's chief executive officer will lead the newly formed Motion Control Systems Center of Excellence and report to John Stroup, Danaher Motion's Group Executive.
Published six times a year, it had a controlled circulation of 30,000 engineers involved with the design, development and application of motion control systems for OEM products and manufacturing processes.
Headquartered in Delray Beach, Florida, Motion Control Systems is a supplier of motors and controls for rolling shutters, retractable awnings, interior window treatments and lifting needs across the United States.
The Siemens GWE is part of the Motion Control systems (MC) Division.
Magnetek manufactures digital power and motion control systems used in material-handling, people-moving, energy management and wireless communications.
Headquartered in Menomonee Falls, WI, Magnetek manufactures digital power and motion control systems used in material handling, people moving, mining and alternative energy applications.
Magnetek manufactures digital power and motion control systems used in material handling, people moving, mining and alternative energy.