He outlines the basics of Fourier analysis, radar fundamentals, and synthetic aperture radar; basic ISAR concepts; procedures for conventional ISAR imaging; imaging techniques and fine-tuning procedures such as zero-padding and windowing that enhance image quality; ISAR waveforms and receivers, quadrature detection, Doppler shift phenomena, and range-Doppler ISAR imaging algorithms; scattering center representation of ISAR, including algorithms to reconstruct high-fidelity images and field data from the scattering centers; applications of ISAR to solve engineering problems such as antenna scattering and coupling; and motion compensation techniques, including the cross-correlation method, minimum entropy method, and joint-time, frequency-based motion compensation.
What does MOCO stand for?
MOCO stands for Motion Compensation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MOCO
- Merseyside Open College Network (UK)
- Metal-Organic Coordination Network (chemistry)
- Multi-Operator Core Network (Mobile Telecommunications)
- Metropolitan Owners Club of North America
- Multiple Opening Closing Net Environmental Sensing System (plankton sampling gear)
- Modern & Contemporary (Arts)
- Modern Cornish (linguistics)
- Mondo Corretto (Italian: World Fair; photography resource)
- Monitoring Committee for Euro-Mediterranean Cooperation in RTD (EU)
- Montgomery County
- Mozilla Corporation (Mozilla Foundation)
- Mobile Oil Change Operators Group (forum)
- Mobile Collaborations for Hospital-Based Health Care (International Workshop)
- Measure of Consumption Object Meaning (Kleine and Kernan)
- Mobile Communication
- Mobility Command (US Army; predecesor to TACOM, 1962-1967)
- Multi Objective Complex Evolution Algorithm
- Mutual Aid and Operations Common Channel
- Committee on International Monetary Law
- Motion Compensation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The second patent, "Electro Optical Imaging Detector Array with Two Axis Image Motion Compensation", describes a method for achieving bi-directional, on-chip compensation- an on-chip, electronic, graded image motion compensation technology that eliminates the image blur caused by airborne platform motion in all three axes: roll, pitch and yaw.
The VIDEO IMMERSION adaptive de-interlacing engine advances ATI's historic leadership in digital video and provides features like hardware motion compensation and iDCT.
3D RAGE II+ DVD(TM) chip first shipping graphics accelerator with motion compensation for software DVD * ATI-DVD card uses hardware MPEG-2 decoder and AMC interface for highest quality DVD playback through 3D RAGE family TORONTO, Feb.
The 1080i output is absolutely free from "flicker" and "jaggy" artifacts, unlike the results achieved with previous state of the art motion adaptive and motion compensation technologies.
The RAGE 128 PRO provides 32-bit true color quality, and offers the industry's only integrated iDCT and motion compensation solution, permitting DVD decode to be accomplished with an absolute minimum of CPU usage.
Features that make WinDVD the best choice for HD DVD playback include: --Standard / advanced (HD playback) HD DVD title playback --HD DVD content protection: AACS / COPP / HDCP --Hardware Motion Compensation for H.
Let It Wave's upconversion produces no "flicker" nor "jaggy" artifacts, unlike the results achieved with previous state of the art motion adaptive and motion compensation technologies.