5million deal to buy Motherwell Football Club from owner John Boyle.
What does MFC stand for?
MFC stands for Motherwell Football Club
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MFC
We have 253 other meanings of MFC in our Acronym Attic
- Mobile Fire Controller
- Mode-Field Converter
- Model Food Code (US FDA)
- Models for Change (MacArthur Foundation)
- Money and Finance Conference (Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India)
- Morecambe Football Club (UK)
- Mortar Fire Controller
- Mortgage Finance Company (various locations)
- Mortgage Foreclosure Consultant
- Most Favored Customer
- Motorized Fun Company
- Moulamein Football Club (New South Wales, Australia)
- Multi Frequency Compelled
- Multi Function Device
- Multi-Faith Coalition (Canada)
- Multi-Family Council
- Multi-Finance Company
- Multi-Frequency Code
- Multi-Function Center (Brother combination fax, printer, scanner, copier)
- Multi-Function Circuit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Motherwell issued a short statement last night, which read: "The SPL have confirmed to Motherwell Football Club that there is an investigation by the ABB surrounding last night's match with Hearts.
However, Brown said: "I have a very great affection for Motherwell Football Club .
Byline: By Stuart DARROCH MOTHERWELL Football Club was plunged into shock last night following the death of captain Phil O'Donnell.
His professionalism and sense of humour ensured he was well liked by everyone at Motherwell Football Club.
The keeper uses 23 year-old Bonnar as a personal trainer and his letter said: "It's a pleasure to work with Christopher who I would credit as part of my success in reaching a first team place at Motherwell Football Club.
A keen supporter of Motherwell Football Club, Guardsman Ferguson used to quip to Army mechanics after they had repaired his vehicles: "If you can fix them, then I can break them".
Received literally hundreds of disparaging emails slagging fellow Motherwell fan Frazer Boyle who changed his name by deed poll to Mr Motherwell Football Club.