Of the cases that make it to court, many end with the defendant striking a plea to minimize or avoid jail time, said Claire Reeves, president and founder of Mothers Against Sexual Abuse.
What does MASA stand for?
MASA stands for Mothers Against Sexual Abuse
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MASA
We have 110 other meanings of MASA in our Acronym Attic
- Member of the Astronomical Society of Australia
- Men Against Sexual Assault
- Mesures Actives de Sûreté Aérienne (French: Active Air Defence Measures)
- Mexican American Student Association
- Michigan Association of School Administrators
- Mid-America Soccer Association (Overland Park, Kansas)
- Milwaukee Area Skywarn Association
- Minnesota Association of School Administrators
- Missouri Association of School Administrators
- Modular Avionics System Architecture
- Mount Ashland Ski Area (Oregon)
- Musicians Against Substance Abuse
- Seaman Apprentice, Machine Accountant Striker (Naval Rating)
- Mid-Atlantic States Association of Avian Veterinarians
- Massachusetts Alcohol and Substance Abuse Center (Massachusetts Department of Correction)
- Medical and Scientific Advisory Council (National Hemophilia Foundation)
- Michigan Association of Substance Abuse Coordinating Agencies (East Lansing, MI)
- Mediterranean Association for Science Advancement and Dissemination
- Malawi Social Action Fund
- Mediterranean Allied Strategic Air Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
That portrayal is absolutely false,'' said Claire Reeves, president of Monrovia-based Mothers Against Sexual Abuse, who called a press conference in support of Daniel.