The Maternity Center is opening in phases, starting with the Mother-Baby Unit in October.
What does MBU stand for?
MBU stands for Mother-Baby Unit (in hospitals)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MBU
We have 30 other meanings of MBU in our Acronym Attic
- Merit Badge University
- Micro-Banking Unit
- Million Bushel (measurement)
- Mind and Body Unity
- Mini Business Unit (various organizations)
- Ministria E Bujqëisë Dhe Ushqimit (Albanian: Ministry of Agriculture and Alimentation)
- Missouri Baptist University
- Mobile Broadcasting Unit
- Modern Burner Unit
- Modular Base Unit
- Mountain Bike Ultimate (sport)
- Multiple-Bit Upset
- Monterey Bay Unified Air Pollution Control District
- Madeline Briggs University Center (Alpena Community College; Alpena, MI)
- Mind Bogglingly Unlikely Coincidence
- Mountain Buggy Urban Double (stroller)
- Mother Bell Universal Entertainment, LLC (Houston, TX)
- Microsoft Business User Forum (registered association; Munich, Germany)
- Mileage-Based User Fee (transportation)
- Mister Bare Uncle Feces (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Visits to the mother-baby unit are restricted to persons 16 and older, unless they are siblings of a newborn.
She has worked as a PCT on the High Risk Pregnancy and Mother-Baby unit.
In England, most major psychiatric hospitals have a mother-baby unit.
It's amazing how fast this year's gone by," said his mother, Autumn Christopherson, a nurse in the hospital's mother-baby unit.
And, as it turns out, Autumn Christopherson is a nurse in the mother-baby unit at Sacred Heart.
Because the progressive cardiac unit shares an air circulation system with the mother-baby unit, hospital officials have contacted patients in both sections to let them know they may have been exposed and to find out if they have immunity, Terrett said.
There is a wail - a keening wail - that comes out of the mouth of a woman who is losing her baby, whether the baby has died or whether DHS comes and takes the baby away," said Mary Duke, nurse manager for Sacred Heart's Mother-Baby Unit.