In addition, at least 20,000 pregnant women will receive counseling about both HIV and mother to child transmission prevention each year, and at least 1,000 pregnant HIV/AIDS-infected women per year will receive medical treatment that will significantly reduce the risk of HIV transmission to their newborns.
What does MTCTP stand for?
MTCTP stands for Mother to Child Transmission Prevention
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Senior Chief Missile Technician (Naval rating)
- Metro Toronto Chinese and Southeast Asian Legal Clinic (Canada)
- Mount Clear Secondary College (Mount Clear, Australia)
- Miss Thurston County Scholarship Program (Washington state)
- Maintenance Switch Activity
- Manipulator/Teleoperator Control Technology
- Memphis Through Cairo Terms (barge freight on cargo originating on this stretch of the Mississippi River)
- Ministry of Transport, Construction and Tourism (Romania)
- Modified Truncated Cone Target
- Mother to Child Transmission
- Magnetic Tape Control Unit
- Medical Transitional Care Unit (York, PA)
- Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities (Ontario)
- Mold Temperature Control Unit
- Multiple-Trailer Combination Vehicle
- Metropolitan Tucson Convention Visitors Bureau
- Medium Temperature Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Martin Timberland Community Website
- Middle Tennessee Christian Writers (writing group)
- Montgomery Township Citizen Watch (Montgomery County, PA)