In essence, this is the mother of all bailouts -- with Mr.
What does MOAB stand for?
MOAB stands for Mother of All Bailouts (humor)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MOAB
We have 17 other meanings of MOAB in our Acronym Attic
- Minority Organization of Architecture Art and Planning (Cornell University; student advancement group)
- Mother of All Auction Searches
- Military Officers Association of America Scholarship Fund
- Management of Aggressive Behavior (NANA)
- Marketing Order Administration Branch
- Massive Ordnance Air Blast (US DoD munition)
- Massive Ornary Air Blimp (gaming; Bloons Tower Defense 3)
- Microsoft Application Bridge
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Month of Apple Bugs (Mac security problems)
- Mother of All Battles
- Mother of All Bloons
- Mother of All Blowers (Automotive Supercharger)
- Mother of All Bombs (slang for the MOAB weapon)
- Mother Of All Buffets
- Motorised Air-Break (type of switch used in electricity distribution systems)
- Mother of All Buying Opportunities (finance slang, specifically the equities markets)
- Maine Outdoor Adventure Club (est. 1989; Portland, ME)
- Making of a Champion (Richmond, VA)
- Message Origin Authentication Check
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last Friday saw the announcement of the mother of all bailouts with the US government's EUR700 billion (pounds 380 billion) plan to take toxic securities into public stewardship in a so-called "bad bank".
According to Edward Pinto, a former chief credit officer at Fannie Mae, "It is the mother of all bailouts.