In essence, this is the mother of all bailouts -- with Mr.
What does MOAB stand for?
MOAB stands for Mother of All Bailouts (humor)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MOAB
We have 17 other meanings of MOAB in our Acronym Attic
- Minority Organization of Architecture Art and Planning (Cornell University; student advancement group)
- Mother of All Auction Searches
- Military Officers Association of America Scholarship Fund
- Management of Aggressive Behavior (NANA)
- Marketing Order Administration Branch
- Massive Ordnance Air Blast (US DoD munition)
- Massive Ornary Air Blimp (gaming; Bloons Tower Defense 3)
- Microsoft Application Bridge
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Month of Apple Bugs (Mac security problems)
- Mother of All Battles
- Mother of All Bloons
- Mother of All Blowers (Automotive Supercharger)
- Mother of All Bombs (slang for the MOAB weapon)
- Mother Of All Buffets
- Motorised Air-Break (type of switch used in electricity distribution systems)
- Mother of All Buying Opportunities (finance slang, specifically the equities markets)
- Maine Outdoor Adventure Club (est. 1989; Portland, ME)
- Making of a Champion (Richmond, VA)
- Message Origin Authentication Check
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: ANNA BLACKABY Last Friday saw the announcement of the mother of all bailouts with the US government's EUR700 billion (pounds 380 billion) plan to take toxic securities into public stewardship in a so-called "bad bank".
According to Edward Pinto, a former chief credit officer at Fannie Mae, "It is the mother of all bailouts.