A NORTH East mother and baby unit has been accredited as excellent.
What does MABU stand for?
MABU stands for Mother and Baby Unit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MABU
- Massachusetts Association of Biology Teachers (est. 1994)
- Master of Arts in Bible Teaching (degree)
- Medical Academy of Business Technology (Blue Island, IL)
- Mercer Auglaize Benefit Trust (Ohio)
- Michigan Association of Biology Teachers (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Midlands Academy of Business & Technology (UK)
- Mothers against Burning Tires (Colorado)
- Mouse Nuclear Protein Termed Activator of Basal Transcription 1
- Modal Absorbing Boundary Termination Condition
- Marketing & Advertising Business Unlimited, Inc. (Bismarck, ND)
- Metro Area Businesses Using Sequent
- Metropolitan Area Broadband Wireless
- My Art Becomes Yours (Caroline Maby official website)
- Atlantic Mackerel (FAO fish species code)
- Chief Machine Accountant (naval rating)
- Ma’aden Aluminum Company (Ras Az Zawr, Saudi Arabia)
- Macau (ISO Country code)
- MacConkey Agar (microbiological media)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The condition became more severe and eventually, she was admitted to the specialist mother and baby unit at St George's Park in Morpeth.
She was told she would not be allowed to have a place in the mother and baby unit and would have to give up her baby.