Other companies are experimenting with allowing their most valued employees to obtain access to the best health care, whether at the Mayo Clinic or another top facility.
What does MVE stand for?
MVE stands for Most Valued Employee (award)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MVE
We have 53 other meanings of MVE in our Acronym Attic
- McAfee VirusScan Enterprise (software)
- McLarand Vasquez Emsiek (architecture firm; Irvine, CA)
- Mean Variance Efficient
- Mid Valley Engineering (Modesto, CA)
- Midland Valley Exploration (UK)
- Midwest Vocal Express (barbershop chorus)
- Millennium Vitrectomy Enhancer (Bausch & Lomb)
- Minnesota Valley Engineering (New Prague, MN)
- Mitral Valve Endocarditis
- Modulo Variable Expansion
- Mountain View Electric Association (Colorado)
- Multimedia and Virtual Environment
- Multiple Version Environment
- Murray Valley Encephalitis
- Museovirasto, Kulttuurihistorian Osasto, Esinekokoelmat (Finnish)
- muvee AutoProducer (file extension)
- Maleic Anhydride DiVinyl Ether Copolymer
- Mesa Valley Education Association (Grand Junction, CO)
- Mississippi Valley Equipment Association (est. 1907; Fenton, MO)
- Missouri Valley Economics Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
LOS ANGELES -- Who are the most valued employees in corporate America?
21, 2003 The Retirement Services Division (RSD) of CitiStreet, a global provider of benefit and retirement services, has recently enhanced services for retirement plan sponsors concerning "new comparability" plans, which can help employers maximize retirement contributions for themselves and their most valued employees.