The Chicago Bulls, Boston Celtics and Dallas Mavericks round out the top 5 most valuable teams.
What does MVT stand for?
MVT stands for Most Valuable Team
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MVT
We have 58 other meanings of MVT in our Acronym Attic
- Méthode Verbo-Tonale (French: Verbotonal Method; language development)
- Military Vehicle Trust
- Minimum Viable Team
- Mission Verification Test (US NASA)
- Mississippi Valley-Type (ore deposits)
- Mobile Virtual Terminal
- Mode Valve Transducer (aviation)
- Model Validation Team
- Moderne Vreemde Talen (Dutch: Modern Foreign Languages)
- Module Verification Testing
- Motor Vehicle Theft
- Motor Vehicle Transmission
- Motor Vehicle Transportation (various locations)
- Mount Vernon Terminal (railroad destination)
- Mountain View Telegraph
- Mountain View Toros (Mesa, AZ high school)
- Multi Variable Transmitter (control systems instrumentation for process plants)
- Multi-Variable Testing
- Multiplexed Video Traffic
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 billion pounds and making it the most valuable team in the world.
United also remain ranked as the most valuable team in any sport, worth $2.
Forbes says Texas most valuable team The Texas Longhorns are the most valuable team in college sports.
The Dallas Cowboys are the most valuable team in the league for the third consecutive year with a value of $1.
The Journal said the Times was seeking 300 million dollars for the stake in the Red Sox, one of the most valuable teams in the Major Leagues after winning the World Series twice since 2004.
LONDON: Manchester United is the most valuable team in world soccer for a second straight season and likely to hold that position next year, according to Forbes magazine.
Since it's based on how teams finished in 1997, the Denver Broncos assume the Park Place position on the board as the most valuable team to purchase.