Bangladesh, Myanmar and Honduras were the countries most severely affected by extreme weather events from 1990 to 2008, according to a climate change risk study published on Tuesday.
What does MSA stand for?
MSA stands for Most Severely Affected
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MSA
We have 669 other meanings of MSA in our Acronym Attic
- Molino Santa Ana (Guatemala)
- Molloy Software Associates
- Monang Sianipar Abadi (Indonesia freight company)
- Monash Student Association (Clayton) Inc (Australia)
- Mono-Slot Antenna
- Montana Stockgrowers Association
- Monthandler-Sammenslutningen (Karup, Denmark)
- Morale Support Activities
- Moshe Safdie and Associates (various locations)
- Most Seriously Affected
- Motor Sports Association (UK)
- Motorcycle Safety and Awareness (various locations)
- Motorway Service Area (UK)
- Mouvement Souveraineté-Association (Organisation for Quebec Independence; Canada)
- Multi-dimensional Systolic Array
- Multi-Service Access
- Multilateral Steel Agreement
- Multiple Scatterer Algorithm
- Multiple Sclerosis Association (various locations)
- Multiple Sequence Alignment
Samples in periodicals archive:
By expanding the net operating loss carryback provisions, Congress can help smooth out swings in business income (and federal income taxes on that income) that result from business cycle fluctuations and unexpected financial losses and provide a much needed cash infusion to companies that are the most severely affected by the current downturn in the economy.
The most severely affected patient, who had been wheelchair-bound, briefly regained the ability to walk, though his condition has since deteriorated dramatically, says Kopyov.
The donation, made through the company's Honeywell Hometown Solutions initiative, will target programs to rebuild damaged and destroyed communities and provide basic necessities for people who have been most severely affected by the disaster.
Such costs include both service restoration and system reconstruction in some of the most severely affected areas.
The agencies also report that, thus far, the lethality among those most severely affected with the virus is in the range of 3-4 percent.
The eight states most severely affected by the extreme and prolonged heat this summer are receiving $35 million in Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) funds from the U.
The study enrolled 109 patients who were considered the most severely affected of the RA population and in need of therapeutic options, having suffered from the disease for an average of 15.