We applaud this discussion even though our article did not get into whether the most probable selling price is the same as what is typically defined as market value.
What does MPSP stand for?
MPSP stands for Most Probable Selling Price (business)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MPSP
We have 41 other meanings of MPSP in our Acronym Attic
- Monetary Payment Supervision Order (UK criminal system)
- Member of the Pharmaceutical Society (of Ireland)
- Multi-Processor System-on-Chip (computing)
- Multi-Purpose Satellite Operations Center (US DoD)
- Majlis Perbandaran Seberang Perai (Seberang Perai Municipal Council)
- Majlis Perbandaran Sungai Petani (Sungai Petani Municipal Council)
- Mathematics Problem Solving Program (Edith Cowan University; Australia)
- Maximum Permitted Stabilization Price
- Maximum Predicted Surface Pressure (energy exploration)
- Medical Program Sub-Panel
- Mountain Province State Polytechnic College
- Maternal Perception of Sound-Provoked Fetal Movement
- Motion Picture Studio Production Technicians (Union)
- Manitoba Post-Secondary Rowing (University of Manitoba; Canada)
- Material/Parts Substitution Request
- Mission Payload Multipurpose Support Room
- Mission Profile Storage and Retrieval
- Monthly Project Status Report
- Multi Purpose Solvent Recovery
- MultiPath Self Routing Switch
Samples in periodicals archive:
A valuation will give an owner a realistic idea of what the most probable selling price will be for the business.
The primary intent of the market approach is to determine the desirability of the assets and recent sales or offerings of similar assets currently on the market in order to arrive at an indication of the most probable selling price for the assets being appraised.